Sunday 10 July 2011

Our Students Speak




I really enjoyed and benefitted from the IELTS course every single day. Coaching and the class environment was so friendly, respective and full of life. I am sure People's Career will be the first choice.

Aziz Shan



As a professional I had time problems which restricted my study time. The crash course was designed and delivered so flawlessly that I got the score needed. Thank to People's Career .
Zulekha Naaz

It was a great experience for me. My confidence increased as in every single class there was a lot to learn. Thanks to People's Career's training, mentoring and motivation.

Mohammed Shahnawaz Ali




Each and everything in the class was good. All the modules were so clearly explained and tackled by People's Career Team that I not only achieved my score but also improved my communication skills to a great extent.

Akshaya Ravikumar
















Learning through fun and enjoyment each day. Every student gets the required inputs and suggestions. People's Career taught us more that IELTS which will be very useful in our future.

Nithin Kumar Verambally




What's needed was taught. The best thing was one on one attention and discursive methods of making students think, plan and be optimistic. You guys should advertise better to help needful students get the best training. Major feedback is to be known to students. Thanks to your ex student's testimonies I got to know about your training.

Anusha Guntupalli

I feel all the time I spent in the classes will be a part  of my educational life and experience. Everything in the classes is memorable and will be cherished.

Mani Kumari Jakkula



I could see the difference in my speaking from the day 1 itself. As the classes continued I developed confidence and skills simultaneously. Hats off to People's Career .

Naveen Kumar Medishetty























































No comments:

Post a Comment